Workshop on SoC (MSP430)
SoC Workshop Agenda
This new workshop takes you through all phases of designing an embedded system using Mix signal Processor (MSP430FXXX) 16 bit RISC core from Texas Instruments. Using the IAR platform you will gain hands-on experience using IAR Workbench to build and debug projects in C and assembly language.
- IAR Embedded workbench
- Debugging with MSP430FXXX Real time Emulator
- Design of user interface for embedded systems
- RS-232, SPI, I2C, USB, RS 485, MODbus and host interface
- Implementation of Multiprocessor Communication
- Implementation of Digital Filter
- Implementation and programming of On Chip Peripherals:
- Ports , Interrupts , Oscillators , Timers , UART , DMA , MAC , ADC , DAC , Comparator , Flash memory.
This workshop is for software and system design engineers who want to build the system using the MSP430FXXX architecture.
It is especially useful for designers who are doing system integration & planning to use Texas Instrument's advanced chip set in ultra low power applications: i.e. biomedical instruments / Building Management system/Energy meter/Robotics /Automotive Sensors and systems.
This workshop is the best course for an engineer/programmer who is new to the Mixed Signal processing and needs to get a whole system running just in three days. It will give you a 360 degree view of the MSP system integration process for new projects.
This course has no specific prerequisites. However some familiarity with the following is especially helpful:
- 8085 ; 8051 Architecture
- Digital signal processing
- C and Assembly language programming
- IAR workbench software
- MSP430 KIT
- Training manual
IoT Workshop Agenda
The concept of the IoT (Internet of things) has been around for a little while and while it will no doubt deliver a safer and more efficient world, the missing puzzle piece is “intelligence.” For the IoT to fulfill its promise, everything that uses or produces energy in our homes, offices, factories, and transport systems—will need to get smarter and more aware of its environment. This means our appliances will need to understand our priorities and what is required of them—i.e., what kind of clothing the washing machine needs to clean and the type of dirt it must remove, the ambient light conditions and whether someone in a room is reading or watching TV, the charge on a car battery and when the car will be needed, etc. This session will describe the challenges to the smartest, safest, and most efficient Internet of things.
|Course Title: Internship Program
Duration: 30 days
Format: Research Project
This Internship Program is for B.E. / M.Tech. / Ph.D. students who want to Design and Develop Embedded systems by working closely with Gill Instruments Design Engineers. This Program is the best course for an engineer/System Integrator/architects who want to build out of the box solutions using Texas Instruments Analog ICs and Embedded Processors.
At Gill instruments, our aim to solve the unsolved problems through innovation and Research and Protecting Intellectual property through patents. Currently our teams are working on various Verticals i.e. Wireless Sensor Network, Wi-Fi Gateway, Biomedical, Blue tooth LE and IoT.
- Opportunity to work on Industrial projects.
- Chance to meet and interact with industry experts.
- Recognition from industry and academia.
- Training and Handholding for TI Analog design contest.
- Access to the all type of ICS and EVMs /Kits required for Project.
- Certification of participation to all team members.
- Embedded system Design using MSP430 (Texas Instruments)
- Smart Sensor – Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Temp, Humidity, Pressure.
- Protocols- Rs-232, RS485, SPI, I2C, USB, Ethernet, Modbus.
- DSP - FIR Filter and FFT application Implementation.
- Wireless Sensor Network using CC430
NOTE: Internship offer is subjected to interview by Gill Instruments Experts.
Bonafide form PDF
Bonafide form PDF
Contact Person: Manager